July 31, 2004
Since iNEER is a sponsor of iCEER-2005, we would like to extend our invitation to you to attend. Appended below is summary information on Calls for Papers.
Please consider joining us at what promises to be a memorable event.
Tomas Cermak, Ph.D.
Chair, iNEER Board
Rector, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava
Win Aung, Ph.D., Ph.E., Dr.h.c.
Calls for Papers:
1. Workshop: ABET Accreditation (Ilyas/Hsu)
2. Assessment in Engineering Education (Muffo/Lohani)
3. Assessment of Curriculum Design and Student Learning (Teng)
4. Combination of Classroom and Distance Education (Babich/Saliah-Hassane/Taylor)
5. Disaster Prevention ((Chiang)
6. e-Learning (Yu/Chen)
7. Collaboration between Engineering and Education Faculty (Lohani/Muffo)
8. Industrial Collaboration (Li/Huang)
9. International Engineering Education Accreditation
10. Language and Communication in Engineering Education (Jian)
12. Online Laboratory Computing and Infrastructure Technologies
13. Opto-Mechatronics (Luo/Cheng)
14. System on Chip (Jou/Huang)
15. Telecommunication (Li/Lin)
16. Wireless and Mobile Technologies in Engineering Education (Sandnes)
18. Government Policy Issues
19. International Cooperation and Exchange Programs
20. Information Technology
21. New Development in Engineering Education
22. Project-Based Learning
23. Other Topics