(E) From Motorola Semiconductors (HK) Ltd., Hong Kong, China, September 5, 2000
I may be the few among all participants from Industry. My feedback to the events
are as below:
- It was well organised.
- It was a great event for all participants from different Universities around the world to discuss common issues or concerned topics.
- It enables collaboration & exchange of idea among universities in engineering education topics.
- I personnally interested & benefited from the panel discussion about
"Commercializing University-Developed Technologies: Innovative Approaches".
- From which I heard different idea & suggestions about the topic. I also
met some people that I can work with in future about Universities & Industry
- I would like to see more University-Industry collaboration programs and
Commercializing University-Developed Technologies topics in future ICEE
Return to FEEDBACK ON ICEE-2000