Electronic submission ONLY
Only electronic submissions are permitted.
Mailed or faxed submissions will not be accepted.
After receipt of your paper ID (announced on 25 April), each corresponding author MUST:
- Prepare the camera-ready abstract using the Style Guide for Abstract;
- Prepare the camera-ready paper using the Style Guide for full Paper;
- Save the manuscript as a PostScript or .Doc file and submit to website(http://icee2000.nctu.edu.tw) with paper ID;
- Return the Copyright Agreement by fax to:
Fax:+886-3-5721431, Center for Professional Advancement, NCTU, Taiwan, Attn:ICEE2000
- Email Presentation Equipment Reservation Form to firstname.lastname@example.org if you request nonstandard equipment.
- Notify the paper presenter to pre-register by 30 June 2000, to ensure that the paper is included in the conference proceedings.
- Double check on website (Accepted Papers) for all authors' first and last names.
Preparation of camera-ready manuscript
Style Guide for Abstract
A Conference Digest of all abstracts will be available.
Style Guide for Full Paper
All corresponding authors must finish a 5-page written manuscript, which will be included in the Conference Proceedings (in CD-ROM ).
Manuscript submitted must be accompanied with a Copyright Agreement. You retain your ownership of the paper. Government and company clearance to present and publish should be final at the time of submittal.
If you have to withdraw your paper please contact email@example.com immediately.
Standard equipment for each conference room is:
- Overhead projector for Vu-graph transparencies
- capable of projecting an 8 in x 8in aperture
- transparency sheets
- overhead markers
- Projection pointer
- We will provide three LED projectors(PC system) and 2 35-mm slide projectors for use during ICEE2000. The projectors are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please sign up for it in advance by using the Equipment Reservation Form no later than 30 June, 2000. Requests made after this time or on-site may not be able to be honored.
- Speakers who have requested nonstandard equipment are asked to report to the Preparation Room upon arrival at the meeting to confirm equipment availability.
Allocated Presentation Time
Contributed paper oral presentation is 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions). Invited presentation is 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions).
Explanation of Paper ID
The first letter(s) of the code indicates the day of the week (Tu=Tuesday, W= Wednesday, Th=Thursday, F=Friday). The next character indicates the session within that particular day the talk is given. (A, B= regular session in the morning; C, D=regular session in the afternoon; I=invited session; P=poster session; W=workshop). The last digit (after hyphen) indicates the presentation order in that session. The following digit indicates conference room number. For example, a paper numbered TuA1-1 would be the first paper that is presented on Tuesday morning at Room 1.